Monday, July 16, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 6: From A Distance

First, an explanation.  When I went to Minnesota and posted so many pictures I'm far ahead, so I'm relaxing a bit on posting so the days can catch up to my pictures (so I'm not half way through November with more than enough pictures!).  So if you have been missing the picture challenge, I'm sorry, but that's why I'm doing it!
Nothing too exciting has been happening since the last post.  I did get a high-speed bee sting while we were biking on Saturday.  Right in the face.  A few days before that a bird pooped on me while I was on a run.  And to add to that, I got a spider bite while lifting weights in the basement.  Nature is rejecting me.

Today's picture challenge had me thinking about perspective.  I took this picture because it's a common running route for me.  That road goes on for a few blocks that you can't see.  Usually, looking this direction I am coming from home.  Some mornings, getting to the end of this road seems like a long way.  Other days it's just the beginning and it flies by.  It's all about perspective.  Just like everything else, looking at it from a distance, it looks like a long road the never ends.  Looking at it one foot in front of the other it doesn't seem so bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment