Monday, July 2, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 4: Favorite Color

Or "Favourite", as the actual challenge says.  Is that the England English version, like colour?  You can tease my hick sounding comment if you want, but it looks french to me and makes me want to really exaggerate the word like "favooooorite". 
Anyway.
Today's challenge was favorite color.  I reserve the right, as a woman, to have options.  I love all sorts of colors and the specific situation determines which one is my favorite.  For instance, I love wearing bright green when I run but bright green isn't my favorite color.  I like the way I look in pink.  My favorite flowers are orange.  My blue music room and burgundy kitchen are my favorite rooms in the house but I would hate to have a burgundy music room or blue kitchen.  My husband pulls of blue shirts (especially light blue) better than anyone (I give everyone permission to look at his eyes while wearing a blue shirt.  It's okay, you can fall in love with him a little bit, I won't be offended).   I like the color of all of my dogs.  I love my dark brown couch.  My glasses are dark green to go with my green eyes.

So if I had to narrow it down to one "color" (or "colour", ha) I would say clear... if that is allowed.  Clear is pure, goes well with everything and to me seems peaceful.  It makes me think water, flowing and refreshing and pretty even though it lacks color.

Water in our new fridge purifier.  I thought it was really pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment