Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 25 and Day 26

Day 25: Purchased.
I couldn't resist the cute little sixteenth note on the front of this bill fold.  This is as girly as it gets with me and I love pulling this out of my bag every time I pay for something.  So cute!

Day 26: Small Object
Okay, this is not a small object, but I need some help and the leaves are small, so you can consider them small objects, right?  This tree is growing through our fence.  Now, if you remember I mentioned a tree int he front yard that has to go.  We are looking to purchase three trees for the front yard, but maybe, just maybe, is this tree worth transplanting?  Can anyone tell me what kind of tree this is, if it's good to grow as a possible shade tree and any other tree information you can share? 


In other news, we are still completing the flower beds.  This project, since we can only spend about an hour a day on it a few nights a week, has taken for.ev.er.  I am so ready to have a finished yard.  I am so tired of dirt and bugs and stuff.  And I"m pretty sure that all of this yard work is the cause of a recent break out-- something that annoys me since I'm old enough these shouldn't be happening anymore!


The last one is because... well... he's just cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment