Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Hair revealed

This haircut is Shannon approved.  This might sound a bit cheesy, but you know how important someone is by how quickly you show them your new haircut... and today, I ran across the street from the salon, directly into where Shannon was working and asked that she come see my hair.  She said "I LOVE it!", which anyone that knows her can probably picture her saying!

I LOVE it, too.  I don't know if the picture will translate well, and I might update with a more realistic photo in a few days (when a stylist hasn't made me all extra fancy).

I emailed Jim and my mom the following picture. 

In real life, it has a few more layers and that stuff by my face is bangs!  The first bangs I've had as an adult.

Anyway, there it is for the world to see.  Slightly shorter, a little more styled hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment