Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last Week


Last week, Bob went out of town so I worked a little more than usual.  Happy late Birthday, Bob, by the way.  I also had a recital on Saturday.  All of my current students participated and did a fabulous job.   Because I wasn't thinking, I don't have pictures of the recital.  So here are just some quick pictures from the past few days.

Fall is here! I love walking through town and finding trees in the fall.  This one is the brightest yellow tree I think I've ever seen!


On Friday night, Jim got some Chinese takeout.  One of the fortune cookies made me smile.

Jim lost something under the couch and David was more than willing to help.  

I mentioned treats while Princess Rory was sleeping... this is what it looks like when a Chihuahua wakes up to the magic word...


No comments:

Post a Comment