Thursday, October 4, 2012

RIP: Super Cute Skirt

An unfortunate event happened in the Parrish household on Tuesday.

Tragic, really.

The super cute skirt died.

(If you can't tell, those are pink spots all over the rear-region of the super cute skirt)

The first time I wore a skirt to the store, I was teased a bit about being dressed up.  I don't know how the comment came up, but I defended myself by saying it was comfortable and "I look super cute in it".  "Super cute?"... thus, a nickname was born.  Possibly the most flattering nickname I've ever had and therefore my favorite one ever.

But a laundry mishap made my fluffy white skirt most like a pink spotted mess.  So, after a few summers of being my "super cute" staple, the skirt is being laid to rest.

Farewell, dear fluffy super cuteness. 



Now, just because the skirt is gone, that doesn't mean I lose the nickname, right?!

1 comment: