Saturday, October 6, 2012

Snowy Saturday

I woke up this morning to snow gently falling but melting as it hit the ground.  I then woke up again, about an hour later, to a similar scene, but this time I decided to get up.
(Our little trees first snow-- how sweet!)


I usually love running in the snow but didn't get out this morning.  Treadmill training today.



Today was a lot of nothing.  I planned on doing a lot of different things but ended up napping on the couch, Jim gave the dogs a bath and I gladly watched.  The snow gathered on the ground then melted away.

I love te snow but I feel really lazy today.  Though, I did discover a great drink combination for snowy days-- Suisse Mocha brand (the sugar and caffeine free version) with a hint of mint extract and coconut milk.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment