Wednesday, November 14, 2012

POMEGRANATE!

So here is a long story to justify I small and wonderful dinner.

I didn't sleep well last night.  A combination of my phone blinking and dinging all night, my PJ pants being a little too hot for the temperature in the room and my pillow being more uncomfortable than usual.  So, when my phone made the beep that means it's time to get up, I didn't.  I rolled over.  Wednesday is usually one of my busiest days because I have a 7:15 lesson. I slept in, so I scrambled to get ready for my lesson.  I did a few errands afterwards, like the bank and post office. 
Work today consisted of nasty grams, mailing nasty grams, and opening up the cutest little guitars, so it was a busy day.  I had lunch with Barb, a lovely lady from church. Then I walked home and did the run and work out I slept through this morning.
And that is why I had the dinner of pomegranate.  When I just finish a workout, I'm not exactly ready to have a three course meal.  So, though I may wake up at midnight needing something else, I took my time peeling my first pomegranate of the season.  I can promise you... it will not be the last.  I LOVE pomegranate. 
Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment