Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Voted!

Even if your vote would cancel out mine, I hope if you knew your stuff and had an opinion, I hope you've voted today.  If you didn't know anything... I hope you didn't ;).

Our fairgrounds looks extra cute at voting time.  I know, I totally got the point of the day, right?  We have little booths made of red and white striped fabric and only goes down to around the bum.  So, a full booth shows whatever pants the person who is voting is wearing.

It makes me feel like a true Nebraskan and small town girl when I walk into our fairgrounds at voting time, see the few people milling around and getting handed a Nebraska voter sticker.

I don't know where everyone stands on the political issues of our country or our area, but tomorrow will sure be interesting.  If you are facebook friends with me, I won't be anywhere NEAR facebook for a couple of days.  I am not looking forward to the after election explosion online. 


But anyway.  Vote if you know what you want!  It's important!

No comments:

Post a Comment