Friday, November 30, 2012

Something To Make Me Happy

Just a quick post so anyone who might be following this doesn't get too bored.

Yesterday, I opened the store, and as is my usual "reward to self" if I happen to be downtown on a day off, I went to the Lampstand and got my chai tea.  As I was about to pay, this cute little flower was dancing at me.  It's solar powered so it reacts to light.  The flower dances, people.  You can't not smile when you look at it.  So, I'm out 3 bucks, but have a reason to smile dancing at my desk all day.
So, have a great day and picture my little dancing flower if you need a quick smile.

As this blog winds down, I have some exciting things coming up to talk about-- tomorrow is the jingle bell run, sure to have lots of fun, pictures and stories to tell you about that one!


No comments:

Post a Comment