Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Day!!

I had a very disappointed clarinet student this morning.  She had been looking forward to sleeping in and staying home with her mom.  Yet, there she was, learning some more scales and techniques on her clarinet at 7:15 in the morning.  She had been hoping for a snow day.
Well, though she was up (most likely earlier than everyone else at her school) she did get to go home and maybe take a nap.
That's what I might do this afternoon.
I walked to work with no snow.  There were rumors but there were rumors about last night, too.
Then, it started coming down.  Schools were getting out left and right, Luis didn't do his normal road run.  I did all of my morning duties and Bob told me not to come back this afternoon.

 The "view" out of our front door.
 David enjoying the snow.
 Gray at the front door... he was in and out in less than 30 seconds.
 Snow sticking to the house
 So that's why we can't see out the front window...
 I came home, let the dogs out and checked the mail.  Then, sweatpants and slippers.  It took less than 5 minutes to get into full blown snow day mode.


Gray was super excited to be back inside!

In case you have been counting, these pictures bring us up to 360.  That means 6 more pictures and 4 more days until the challenge of this blog is over.
 
I am a little sad now that it is coming to an end.  I have 12 official followers now and a few that aren't official.  I don't know what the grand total is, but since I'm not doing this for a following it doesn't really matter.  I have made started the beginnings of a new blog, which I will bring up on one of the last posts.  It's going to be a lot different-- a once a week update on my life and the goals I've set for myself in the coming year and beyond (I've learned my lesson, yearly blogs are annoying because you have to change them all the time!).

Have a great snow day, locals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment