Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Granola and other stuff

I admit that I made this during the summer, so this picture is a few months old.  But it looks yummy, doesn't it?  Let me assure you, it was.  Granola in general is pretty good, but with fresh strawberries... mmm...
With the little warm up we've had the last couple days I've been craving summer.  I want drip down your chin peaches, fresh strawberries, farmer's markets.  Bike rides and walking the dogs at night.   Runs where I'm not stiff from the cold-- I couldn't believe how fast my run was this morning because it was 10 degrees warmer!  I want swimming outdoors, meeting at the park to have lunch with my husband.

February is a little early for wanting summer, so I plan on soaking up every sun filled moment I can get.  I hope you all enjoy whatever weather you are in.

PS
South Dakotan's how is the weather?  We'll be there Saturday... is it warm there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment