Thursday, August 9, 2012

Picture Challege Day 13:Technology

I am married to an Electrical Engineer.  Most often, his occupation doesn't mean a lot to me... I can now explain what a capacitor does, though I don't know how exactly, even though it's been explained to me a thousand times.  I do know that him being a smarty-pants makes electronic meltdowns a lot easier to handle and makes me completely useless when he isn't around.  I'm surprised I know how to use the TV/sound system/ Playstation.

My little music room is full of electronics.  My cool blue speakers were a college buy to make my then blue laptop look super cool.  Thy still work great and I still like the cute blue lights on the side, even if it makes me obviously a girl.  I also love my new laptop, though I admit that it's primarily been used for online surfing and blogging since I got it for my birthday two months ago.  I am not using it to its full potential.  The printer is super frustrating, though handy because it's wireless so I can print even when I'm in the other room.  I just hate home printers because they are just designed to die.  Anyway, My little electronic corner helps with lessons and I am very grateful for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment