Thursday, August 2, 2012

Picture Challenge Day 10: What I'm Wearing

It was a few weeks ago that I realized I had been wearing one of two shirts every single Monday since the beginning of summer.  When I thought about it, I was wearing the same outfit for every day of the week again and again.  I even made a comment about it on facebook, saying I wish I was more fashionable.  I had quite a few comments that I wasn't expecting come back from that... so if you commented on there, I really just meant I wish I were a little better dressed more often.
Since I have been all healthy-runner-lady for a while and my body has leveled out at it's happy place, I think it's important to dress well.  I mean, I spend a lot of time working on this body and if I hide it under a baggy t-shirt every day that would be kind of silly.  Not to mention, if I am blessed with children someday there is a chance I won't look like this again and I recognize that. 
Anyway, people who see me everyday may not have noticed that I am taking a more serious interest in my attire.  I admit that I still do t-shirt and shorts a lot, but at least I try to wear some earrings or something to make it a little less "blah".  I have noticed that I'm treated differently when I care a little more about what I wear.  I had a guy flirt with me the other day, which is rare and uncomfortable.

Anyway, this is my outfit for today.  For those at work, this is the skirt that originated the Super Cute nickname.  And let me tell you, I still think it's super cute AND it's super cool on days like today.


No comments:

Post a Comment