Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Picture Challenge Day 12: Scene 4m a Window

...?  Really?  4m a window?  I guess I didn't check this carefully for stupid "cutesy" grammatical errors.  I'm sorry, but if you can't write the word "from", you shouldn't make a list.  I hate text talk.
Now that my mini rant is over, on to the picture.
Today is a cooler day than has been the norm the past few days.  Thank goodness, I'm so tired of the heat (and being sweaty everywhere I go!).  Because it was so nice, I walked to the bank today (okay, so I would have walked to the bank anyway, because I am, after all, the crazy walking lady). On my way back, I was just walking down the sidewalk when a lady started yelling at me from her car.  I've never seen her before as far as I know, but she called me a couple of choice words something about being a skinny "fill in the blank", flipped me off and drove past.  I was a little shocked, being from Ogallala where most people would pull over and offer a ride, not yell mean things! It made me laugh, though, because I just kept picturing Stephanie from Full House saying "How Rude!".
Anyway, this isn't technically looking through a window, but David was.  When Jim is outside, David is very concerned with keeping tabs on him.  He isn't allowed on the couch, except when he does this, because it's so darned cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment