Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Knight

I got myself in trouble today for sending a quick google message to my husband.


"this sucks.  I should have had you fix my printer last night!  I have to print something for basically every student today!"


Just a half an hour later, while I was in a lesson, my husband walked into my music room, grabbed my laptop and disappeared.  He fixed my printer connection!  Then he went back to work.


Who does that?  My awesome husband, that's who.  I didn't do anything to deserve such awesomeness.  I noticed after he left that he had sent me a message right after mine.  "I'm coming to rescue you."



So that is what the modern Knight in Shining Armor looks like.



2 comments:

  1. hey jim: it sucks that my house is still for sale.....

    just thought i'd try it too :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    Well, he HAS been working on a man from church looking for a house for his sister, lol.

    ReplyDelete