Friday, June 8, 2012

Those Extra Expenses and Annoyances

There are three very expensive and annoying objects in my home.  They also happen to be three of my most prized and favorite possessions.  Oh the dogs.  My lovely, crazy, fun, tedious dogs.
David went to the vet today for a variety of reasons that added up to just enough we wanted him to visit.  He had a full day at the vet complete with x-rays and pills for the next two weeks.  So much for having a cheaper month.  But I am glad to find out our big puppy is going to be okay.  And when we got to the vet, everyone was so impressed with my good boy.  He sat, shook hands with a stranger, laid still for a while and jumped up to look over the counter at the secretary.  When Jim picked him up, he got up on his hind legs and hugged him.
Yup.  Our David was totally worth the extra expense. 
Then there is Rory.  Sitting on the floor petting my little princess, I saw a chunk of fur fall out.  So, I started plucking (I am suddenly reminded of my mom's constant fussing over me... I can already see what kind of mom I will be...).  


You might think that I have a bald puppy running around, but she still looks just as furry as before.  This is going to be a long summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment