Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Routine Switch

This time of year my routine switches.  I start biking to work, Jim and I start meeting at the park for lunch, we start walking the dogs in the evenings.  Generally, even though I tend to be pretty active in the cooler months, I'm even more active in the summer.  More grilling, more salads, more smoothies.  What isn't to love about summer?
Well, except the bugs and snakes and lawn work.

I enjoy these lunch dates in the park with my dear husband.  Last year we only had a few lunches ruined by sprinklers or mosquitoes.  Yesterday, we enjoyed the sun while a lawn mower got inconveniently close to our bench.  But that's okay.  Lunch without TV, extra snacks or dogs distracting us is just a nice way to spend an hour every day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment