Saturday, March 3, 2012

Brands


Bear Naked is a great granola brand.  Sometimes their ingredients make me raise an eyebrow, but they are a great company.  If you send their packaging back they recycle it into different items.  Their granola tastes awesome.  I love the chocolate and the vanilla, but the fruit and nut isn't bad either.

Terra is a great vegetable chip brand.  I particularly love their sweets and beets.  Sweet potatoes, beets and a little sunflower oil.  That's all the ingredients.  It's pretty amazing.  And I love sweet potatoes. 

Just a couple of things I keep handy when I'm hungry enough to eat but not hungry enough to cook.  :)

1 comment:

  1. There was a $2 coupon for Bare Naked last month. On coupons.com. I don't know if you've ever checked that website out but it might be worth it for you. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete