Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time With Friends

I apologize for the lack of posting lately.  I have had some great experiences that deserve being shared but unfortunately, even having the camera on me, I didn't get pictures.  I guess when I'm having fun I forget that I should take pictures to share later.
The above picture is of the Rastrelli Cello Quartet.  I was invited to write the review for the Arts Council here in town for the concert.  I sat in between Rachel and Shannon and enjoyed all sorts of genres by these Russian performers.  The third one in, Kirill, was kinda cute. Don't worry, I didn't mention that in my review, though I'm sure I would have gotten a laugh out of someone.
Wednesday night Bob, Shannon, Nate and Danielle invited me to join them in their weekly dinner outing.  We went to Mi Ranchito.  It was a lot of fun to laugh with friends.  Tomorrow night I am out with Karla.  Saturday morning I run with Danielle.  Saturday afternoon I go to a local talent night concert.
So I've been much busier than I had originally anticipated for this week.  It's been good, however, to be busy.  Even though I've been busy, I have had time to do a few of the things I love.

For instance, I baked.  I attempted Naan, an Indian flatbread.
 I also made a one minute chocolate cake for myself.   I used this recipe.  Except, I switched a lot.  I used only one packet of Truvia for sweetener.  Almond Milk.  Dark chocolate cocoa powder.  Hazelnuts.  It was delicious. 

I promise to be a more diligent blogger in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment