Saturday, March 31, 2012

I'm Back

Yesterday, in an attempt to have a leisurely day for at least a part of my vacation, I didn't blog.  I did, however, get my hair cut.  She did a great job of straightening it and made me feel like Nina Dobrev for a day, but it's not quite so straight today.  And I'm not quite as pretty as Miss Dobrev (I just really love her hair!).
And in other good news, regardless of how I ate at my parents, which included...
the travel did not ruin my running or weight goals.  And though the cake looks amazing, you should know that the raspberry mouse tart that was in my hand only lasted a few seconds.  It was so good.  I'm pretty sure I have to learn to make raspberry mouse now.  I will update if I find a good recipe.

I got home Thursday night on the smallest plan I've ever been.  No overhead bins.  I was the only one of the 6 passengers assigned to the back of the airplane.  When the pilot saw this, he asked two passengers to come sit near me so the plane was balanced.  Ha.
Last night my dear husband took me to Chinese for dinner, followed by The Hunger Games (which for me included a Belgium chocolate mocha and peanut m&ms!).  Now he is reheating our leftovers so we can eat while we watch a Netflix movie.  He takes such good care of me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment