Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend.

Jim will be home in less than 24 hours.  Less than 12 hours, even.  I am going to brush the dogs, vacuum, clean a bit (just a bit), make homemade cookies (so the house smells awesome when he gets home), and go try on these jeans at Repeat Boutique that someone insisted I try on ;). 
Yesterday morning I discovered my favorite pair of jeans were missing.  At this moment they are still missing and I wonder if I didn't throw them away with some old jeans that had holes.  I hope not, but just in case I bought a new pair at the other clothes stores, Clothing Closet.  I'm excited for the new pair but totally bummed about the mystery disappearance.
After work Karla picked me up for our ladies date night.  We went to Taste of Texas BBQ, where Haley, a sweet high school girl from church, was our waitress.  Then, when we got to talking, we decided to go to the Lorax movie. 
Karla was one of the few people who kept me entertained while Jim was away.  I love spending time with her, she is a fun loving, light hearted woman, great mom and great friend.

After a fun night, I woke up this morning for something fun but not anywhere related.  My first 15 mile run.  I felt great until about mile 14 and then I hated it.  Then I hated it for about a half an hour afterward, but now I feel pretty good for doing it.
Afterwards all I could think about was making a smoothie.  I was soo thirsty.  And, as always, I was happy to try my Ninja!
Peaches. Strawberries.  Peach Yogurt.  Water.

Blend 1
Blend 2
Blend 3

and


No comments:

Post a Comment