Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easy Projects

 When Jim and I first got married, I remember nervously standing over the stove the first time I cooked anything with meat in it.  I remember being on the phone, no joke, asking my mom what "browning" ground hamburger meant.  I didn't know what to do.  The idea that someday I would be a "no can, no box" household was completely out of the question.  Ramen noodles and mac and cheese were staples.  I used to think cooking wasn't fun and I would never be good at it.  Now, what I'm doing isn't exactly "cooking", but I never would have done it before.  Above, making homemade vegetable broth.
 Above here, chicken broth after our Sunday dinner of roast chicken.  So easy to make I can't believe I used to spend money on stuff like this.
And this is just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment