Tuesday, April 10, 2012

COMS

I really, really hope that doesn't stand for something bad.  Because I have a few readers I know would LOVE to use this to tease me if it does.

What I mean for it to stand for is Cream Of Mushroom Soup.  Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup, to be exact.  This is my newest project.  We are going "can-less" in the Parrish household.  And let me tell you, I don't think I'll want to go back.

Sure, 5 seconds of opening a can is easier than 20 minutes of making my own.  And at this point, who knows if it will save me much money (though I was able to freeze half of it for later use).  But this really easy recipe tastes so awesome and is really healthy (If you are interested in trying it, Alicia, I used cornstarch instead of flour, if that is allowed).  I used this recipe.

 Step 1
 Step 2
Final Product YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment