Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Clementine and Snacks


Healthy Snacks.

It's something that may or may not be making a comeback in the nation.  Eating healthier is becoming somewhat of a "fad" in the nation.  It was beaten into our head through the media and people are buying organic, natural, and anything they think is healthy.

Unfortunately, we live in an undecided nation as to what is healthy.

Even my healthy snack today has been discussed as "unhealthy" (apparently, for those who believe in the "caveman diet" think fruits are too high in sugar to eat).   But, with the vitamin C of my little clementine, and it's size and low calorie amount, I can't complain.

And.

It was yummy.

(So was my snack last night... fresh ground peanut butter and raw honey on a spoon.  If you haven't noticed, I eat most of my food on a spoon...).

No comments:

Post a Comment