Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anticipation

That is why you haven't seen a blog post yet this week.  I am anticipating many pictures in the coming couple of days and weeks.  But, because I know some lovely people out there who are checking this blog every day, I thought a really fun picture of my dad and our puppy Rory would be entertainment enough to hold you over until next time. 
Hopefully I will be able to blog in the lingering energy I get from the band concert tomorrow night.  When I was in high school, I stayed up late after almost every concert from some sort of performance high.  I won't be performing tomorrow night (but I think I would be more comfortable if that were the case) but I will be there and biting my nails in the audience.

The band here will be playing Golddiggers, the songs second live performance and hopefully final before publication.  I've been spending the past couple of days carefully reading regulations for a small publishing company in Colorado, preparing my score to send in.

It's kind of scary. 

I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, though.  For now, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment