Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grilled Chicken

Last night, we were invited to a dinner party at the near-empty Helzer house.  With the big move starting on Friday, a dinner party was in order complete with Just Dance on the Wii.  I was lazy and didn't bring anything, primarily because my initial idea was a fruit salad and when I asked, Danielle was making a fruit related pasta salad and Shannon was bringing watermelon.  Not having any more creative ideas at the last minute, I came empty handed.
It is a fun group of people I've been spending my free time with lately.  On Saturday, the same group watched a local artist perform at the Open Range and played with paper footballs, flicking business cards and flipping forks into cups.
Last night, after a delicious dinner complete with a really yummy cherry desert made by Tracy, we played Just Dance for a while. We got everyone convinced to try it except for Bob.  I kind of have to laugh at the pictures where Nate and Ryan are battling it out, with a obviously bored Bob playing on his phone behind them.  Jim thought I looked "cute" while dancing and decided to grab my camera.
It was a relaxing and fun evening with friends.  It's not something Jim and I do often-- let's be honest, we're kind of a boring couple-- but it was really great to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment