Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ladies Night


My churches Women's Ministry Fellowship had the final meeting of the year at DQ last night.  Usually, we ride our bikes there, but the wind scared us all into our cars. 
These ladies are all very sweet and fun.  In the top picture, you see Janean, a confident and caring woman who loves her kids more than anything in the universe.  Rachel, a considerate woman who always remembers to call me or invite me places more than anyone else I know.  You can't see Jennifer, but she is there, and she is the first woman to really invite me into the church and embraced me for who I am.  Tammy is a great teacher and sweet lady.  Esther is dedicated to her work and is always considerate to others.  Rosie is who I want to be when I'm her age... she is absolutely wonderful.  Gail is sweet, compassionate and fun.  Gloria is a great baker and is giving of herself and her home.
In the bottom picture, Meridee (I admit, I don't know how to spell her name) and her mother Pat.  They are both fun ladies and it's been fun getting to know them.

Not pictured, Emily and Haley, wonderful recent graduates.  Haley's mom, Reba, who is always willing to drive me places and invited me to watch Haley play volleyball when I didn't have any friends here yet.  Sydney and baby Aliza.  And last but not least, Karen. 

Karen and I have been playing music together since I moved here.  She is humble but extremely talented and wonderful.  It takes a special person to perform with and we gel so well. 


So now you know some of the awesome ladies I get to live near, learn from and grow with.  I love this group of ladies.  I have so many ladies I can come to when I need them :).

No comments:

Post a Comment