Thursday, May 3, 2012

Why Is Getting Up So Hard?

I love being productive.  I get a natural high from being tired at the end of the day in a clean house with a good dinner cleaned up after.  I particularly love a long, productive day.  I also like to see my progress, which is why I'm a list maker.
And today, I have just a few more list items before I can sit back and relax and do my nails... which is also on my list.

So today, I'm extra sunny feeling.  For one thing, it is actually sunny out.  I was also up at 4:30 this morning.  By 7, I had run with Danielle, started laundry and dishes and performed at the National Day of Prayer.  It is noon, and my house is clean, including projects that have been on the back burner for a while.

Why, when I feel AWESOME on days like today, is it so hard to get up early in the mornings?  How frustrating.

This afternoon, I have pre-trip preparations to attend to.  Packing... lots of packing.  And more packing.  And planning the extra fun stuff :).

My next post will be in-trip.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment