Monday, January 23, 2012

Bumps and Bruises

On Saturday, I took a tumble on some loose gravel.  I tend to roll a lot when I fall, to avoid any broken bones or extra pains.  So I was covered in dust.  The pickup I was trying to avoid in the back of the Western parking lot stopped and watched me as I got up, dusted off, prayed I wasn't bleeding and kept on running.  It was another 2 miles home and I was just hoping I wasn't bleeding all over the inside of my running clothes.

It's hard to see the bruises in that picture.  The ones on my thigh are a little darker but I didn't think they were appropriate to take pictures of ;).

But it's okay because I didn't get seriously injured.  Bruises heal, cuts go away, sore muscles stop hurting.  And I got to come home to this...


No comments:

Post a Comment