Monday, January 16, 2012

Gray-Boy

One of the reasons that I started this blog but have been a little lazy on is to share my life with people who knew me before I became the current, adult version of me.
Many of my friends who follow this blog went to the church I grew up in.  They knew me as Kristin Fenenga, the awkward high school girl dating the math nerd boy.

I'm still awkward but my name isn't the only thing that has changed.  It might surprise some, but I'm actually "all grown up" now.

Some of you may or may not know, but Jim and I are the loving parents of three wonderful dogs.  Until God blesses us with a child, or if He has a different plan for us, we are pet parents through and through.  It makes the truth of not being "real" parents more bearable, but it also has been a great joy in and of itself.

Gray, or more commonly known as "Gray-Boy", is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix.  He was originally a different color (bet you can't guess which color!) but is our little blond now.  He is the quietest and most well behaved of our small pack.  He is also the most cautious, which can lead to instances when he is NOT well behaved at all. 

Generally, little Gray-Boy is a cautious, somewhat stiff little dog who obeys the rules.  He's a little on the chubby side and will gladly accept any treat he's offered.  His favorite locations are buried beneath a pile of blankets or by my feet on the couch.  His best trick is staying until he's called and his cutest trick is "up" where he dances on his hind legs.  He has dark skin under his blond coat and wrinkles his forehead often, so he has ripples.

He is my Gray-Boy, Gray-Buddy, or Prince Gray.

And this face perfectly describes his cautious demeanor.  I'm getting to close to his face right there.  He likes his personal space.  Can't say I blame him, I have a bit of a bubble myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment