Wednesday, January 18, 2012

David

This isn't the cutest picture of David that I have (I have quite a few) but I'm missing my husband and this picture features him, too.
Jim has been gone for a whole... day.  And he'll be back... tonight.  But I'm not going to deny being lonely when he's gone for even a night.  I hope to sleep like a rock tonight, after such a terrible night last night.
Anyway, David is our German Shepherd.  The biggest baby in the family.  He is very talkative, from whining to get our attention, to telling us detailed stories about his day, to singing along with my students.  He is also very, very needy.  He has to always be right next to you.  All. The. Time.

Being the big dog he is also the smartest and most underfoot.

He shares my feelings on Jim being gone.  He hasn't been able to leave me alone since Jim left.  He's been crying more than any self respecting dog should.





No comments:

Post a Comment